CaseLight LED Refrigerated Display Case Lighting System replaces fluorescent light fixtures in refrigerated, cooler, freezer food and beverage display cases. Flexible CaseLight modules are optimized for both Grocery Store and Convenience Store installations.
CaseLight is DLC Listed!
Key Features - CaseLight™ LED Refrigerated Display Case Lighting
- Fast ROI - 18-20 Months - Even Faster With Rebates!
- DLC Listed (DesignLights Consortium) for Rebate Eligibility - ILT DLC Qualified Products List (QPL)
- Save Up To $63.00 / Door / Year vs. Traditional Fluorescent Display Case Lighting
- Highest Color Rendering Index (CRI) Available – Reds Are Red, Blues Are Blue!
- Unparalleled Customer Support from Initial Inquiry thru Final Installation (see details below)
- Ideal for Replacing Fluorescent Lights in Refrigerated Display Cases, Freezer Display Cases, Cooler Display Cases, Reach-in Display Cases, Vertical Display Cases, Heated Food Display Cases.
- CaseLight Design Provides Optimized Light Distribution Throughout Display Case for both Grocery and Convenience Store Installations
- No Exposed Lenses to Crack or Break - Durable Aluminum Extrusion Construction Protects LEDs
- 5 Year CaseLight Warranty
- All CaseLight Modules Manufactured in USA
- 45-Plus Years of Lighting Experience
- Looking for Open/Reach-in Multi-deck Dairy, Produce & Prepared Foods Display Case LED Lighting? Click Here.
International Light Technologies (ILT), a US company with 45-plus years of lighting experience, manufactures CaseLight LED-based refrigerated display case lighting modules CaseLight modules are designed to replace traditional fluorescent lighting fixtures in vertical refrigerated and freezer food and beverage display cases in Convenience and Grocery Stores.
Convenience and Grocery store managers KNOW they need to replace traditional fluorescent lighting in their refrigerated display cases with LED-based lighting modules.Why? Because of LED lighting's many advantages - REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION, EXTREMELY LOW MAINTENANCE, and ELIMINATION OF HAZARDOUS WASTE ISSUES.
And ILT can deliver a TOTAL COST-EFFECTIVE LED LIGHTING SOLUTION with a Fast ROI of 18-20 MONTHS, even FASTER when utility company and federal/state government REBATES are included!
ILT CaseLight LED Display Case modules for refrigerated, freezer and heated display cases are constructed of aluminum extrusion with two rows of high efficiency LEDs set at an angle to provide the most effective distribution of light. And CaseLight optics are optimized for installation in both Grocery Store and Convenience Store display cases, providing ideal lighting for products located anywhere in the display case.
A 5 foot CaseLight LED Display Case module consumes less than 23W of input power, enabling up to 3 center units to be powered by a single 60W power supply.
CaseLight Installation - BJ's Wholesale Club
CASELIGHT SUCCESS STORY (Press Release)
"BJ's is committed to improving efficiency in our clubs, and improvements in efficiency ultimately translate to a better shopping experience for our Members,” said Kevin Moran, Manager of Energy at BJ's Wholesale Club. “International Light Technologies' expertise in LED lighting combined with their ability to truly understand what BJ’s needed resulted in a product that is robust, better for the environment and cost effective, which all positively impacts the shopping experience."
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
ILT understands that LED-based display case lighting is a new technology for many potential Customers. That is why we provide UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SUPPORT on ALL new and retrofit LED display case lighting system inquiries, from initial conversation thru final installation.
NEXT STEP: If learning more about LED display case lighting is high on your "to do" list, please contact Andrea McNeely, LED Lighting Team Coordinator, by phone (978) 818-6180 X113 or email (ILT LED Contact Form) today.
Based on that initial conversation, we will ship the appropriate sample CaseLight LED Display Case module to your location free of charge for your evaluation.
And if you decide to go forward with the project, our team will design the installation and work with the light fixture installer of your choice to make sure that the CaseLight LED Display Case Lighting System meets your expectations.
STATE-BY-STATE RENEWABLE ENERGY INCENTIVES INFO
Looking for ways to reduce the cost of your CaseLight purchase? DSIRE (Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency) is a comprehensive source of information on U.S. state, local, utility and federal incentives and policies that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency. Here's a link to their Web site:
REPRESENTATIVE INQUIRIES WELCOME
Are you an Energy Management / Energy Services Company, a Cooler Case Retrofitter ("Re-Skinner") or an Electrical Distributor that does business with Convenience Stores and/or Grocery Stores? If yes, please contact the ILT LED Lighting Team to discuss adding CaseLight to your product portfolio!
While you're on the ILT Web site, please review our ENERGY-SAVING LED Sign Modules for replacing fluorescent lighting in exterior signs. If you'd like to speak to someone about this exciting new application, please give Joe Reis, LED Signage Business Manager, a call today at (978) 818-6180 X214.
CASELIGHT LED DISPLAY CASE MODULE SPECIFICATIONS:
- High Efficiency: Center unit - 1200 lumens @ less than 23W of power
- Color Temperatures Available: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K
- Lengths: 60” Standard; also available in 50” and 70”
- Configurations: Center (2-rows of LEDs), Left & Right (1- row each)
- CRI: 88 or greater; R9 of ~40
- Maximum Measured Source Temperature (Tc): <45C (LED Rating – 78.1C)
- Power Supply: 60W, 24VDC, >88% efficiency, Power Factor >0.90
- Certifications: ETL, NSF
- Size: 1.17” thick X 2.18” wide
- Finish: Brite clear anodize (polished aluminum)
- Warranty: 5 year
Photo: CaseLight LED Display Case Center and Corner Modules:
Dimensions: CaseLight LED Display Case Center and Corner Modules:
Polar Candela Distribution - CaseLight LED Lighting System
|Luminaire Input Votage (to power supply)||Luminaire Input Current||Luminaire Watts||Power Factor|
|Corr. Color Temp (K)||Luminaire Efficacy (Lm/W)|
How To Order
To order, you can build the appropriate part number by using the following example. For a 60” long, Brite anodize finish, white light, 3500K color temp., Center unit CaseLight LED Display Case Module – part number is ILT60-BAO-W35CE.
If you prefer, contact the ILT LED Lighting Team to discuss your refrigerated display case lighting needs before ordering and we will be glad to help you select the correct CaseLight LED Refrigerated Display Case modules to meet your specific requirements.
Additional CaseLight Documentation:
Additional ILT LED Lighting Products