ILT CanopyLight-11K Meets Special Utility Rebate Maximum Power Consumption Rules
Introducing ILT's new CanopyLight-11K™ fuel pump canopy LED fixture! At less than 105W, it qualifies for those utility rebate programs requiring lower power consumption while also yielding a shorter payback.
CanopyLight-11K emits more than 11,300 lumens, providing excellent illumination under the canopy and on the pump faces resulting in a bright, safe environment.
All ILT CanopyLight™ LED retrofit fixtures are easy-to-install, cost-competitive replacements for existing energy-inefficient, high maintenance metal halide fixtures in gas pump canopies.
Additional CanopyLight features include:
- Retrofit Canopy Light Lens Openings Up to 21.5” x 21.5” (2'x2' Drop Box) w/ Field Trimable Adapter Plate
- DLC Listed (DesignLights Consortium) - Utility Rebate Eligible
- No Canopy Cutting - Fast Installation, No Roof Leaks
- Light Focused on Gas Pumps & Fueling Areas - No Light Pollution
- Reduced Energy Consumption - Less Than 105 Watts vs. Over 350 Watts for Metal Halides
- 5 Year Warranty on CanopyLight & Power Supply
Click on this link to learn more: ILT CanopyLight Web Page