CaseLight LED Cooler/Freezer Lights (Retrofit)
CaseLight LED Cooler Lights/Freezer Lights (Retrofit)
- Fast ROI - 18-20 months - Even faster with rebates!
- DLC Listed (DesignLights Consortium) for rebate eligibility - ILT DLC Qualified Products List (QPL)
- Cost savings up to $63.00 / Door / Year vs. traditional fluorescent display case lighting
(CaseLight LED vs Fluorescent Tube PLUS Reduced Compressor Load)
- High color rendering index (CRI)
- Unparalled customer support from specification through installation
- Optimized light distribution throughout display case
- Ideal for grocery and convenience store installations
- Rugged Construction - No exposed lenses to crack or break - Durable aluminum extrusion construction protects LEDs
- Available in standard and custom lengths (OEM Inquiries Welcome)
- 5 year warranty
- Manufactured in USA
- Free Sample available to qualified potential customers in USA (Subject to ILT Approval) - Inquire to learn more.
- Ideal for replacing fluorescent lights in a variety of cooler display cases, refrigerated display cases, freezer display cases, reach-in display cases, vertical display cases, heated food display cases
LED Cooler Refrigerator Case Lights for commercial display cases replace fluorescent fixtures in cooler, refrigerated, freezer food and beverage display cases.
Produced by ILT, a US-Based Manufacturer with 50 YEARS of Lighting Experience. Flexible CaseLight modules can be retrofitted into many different commercial cooler case configurations in both Grocery and Convenience Stores.
Convenience and Grocery store managers know they need to replace traditional fluorescent lighting in their refrigerated display cases with LED-based lighting modules. Why? Because of LED lighting's many advantages - reduced energy consumption, extremely low maintenance, and environmental friendliness.
ILT can deliver a total cost-effective LED replacement lighting solution with a Fast ROI of 18-20 months, even faster when utility company and federal/state government rebates are included!
There's another interesting, but rarely quoted, energy savings fact in grocery stores. The DOE estimates that every $1 of energy savings in a grocery store is equivalent to increasing sales revenue by $59! (Source: Energy Star). So when fluorescent lights are replaced with LED Lights in grocery store cooler cases, each cooler door is increasing annual sales revenue the equivalent of $3,717!
ILT CaseLight LED Cooler/Freezer Light Display Case modules for refrigerated, freezer and heated display cases are constructed of aluminum extrusion with two rows of high efficiency LEDs set at an angle to provide the most effective distribution of light. And CaseLight optics are optimized for installation in both Grocery Store and Convenience Store display cases, providing ideal lighting for products located anywhere in the display case.
A 5 foot CaseLight LED Cooler Light display case module consumes less than 20W of input power, enabling up to 3 center units to be powered by a single 60W power supply.
Finally, don't overlook the importance of installation flexibility when evaluating LED cooler/freezer case modules, especially in retrofit situations. Store locations can have multiple cooler case designs from multiple generations of display case models and from several different cooler case door manufacturers. ILT LED CaseLight modules have been successfully retrofitted in a wide variety of cooler cases making them a retrofitter's best friend!
- Efficiency: Center unit - 1600 lumens @ less than 20W of power
- Color Temperature: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K
- Lengths: 60” Standard; Available in 48” and 70”; Custom Lengths Also Available (OEM Inquiries Welcome)
- Configurations: Center (2 rows of LEDs), Left & Right (1 row each)
- CRI: 85 or greater; R9 of ~40
- Maximum Measured Source Temperature (Tc): <45C (LED Rating – 78.1C)
- Power Supply: 60W, 24VDC, >88% efficiency, Power Factor >0.90
- Certifications: UL, NSF
- Dimensions: 1.17” thick X 2.18” wide
- Finish: Brite clear anodize (polished aluminum)
- Warranty: 5 year
Mechanical Drawing: CaseLight LED Cooler Light Center and Corner Modules:
Polar Candela Distribution - CaseLight LED Cooler Light Systems
|Luminaire Input Votage (to power supply)||Luminaire Input Current||Luminaire Watts||Power Factor|
|Luminous Flux (lumens)||Corr. Color Temp (K)||Luminaire Efficacy (LPW)|
You can build the appropriate part number by using the following example. For a 60” long, Brite anodize finish, white light, 3500K color temp., Center unit CaseLight LED Cooler Light Display Case Module – part number is ILT60-BAO-W35CE.
|Finishes||BAO (Brite Aluminum Anodize, custom optic)|
|Color Temp.||W35 - 3500K||W40 - 4000K||W50 - 5000K|
|Configuration||CE - Center Unit||RE - Right Unit||LE - Left Unit|