ILT1000/F/HNK15 Low Profile Laser Measurement System
Smart Sensor for Laser Power Measurement
- Wired & Wireless Versions Available
- Ideal for Performing Multi-Point, Wireless, Remote Light Monitoring & Data Logging
- “Set It & Forget It” Remote Data Logging with On-Board Data Storage
- Multi-System Continuous Monitoring (up to 32 systems with one hub)
- 4 Open Licensed, Customer-Configurable Software Options
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Autorange, Autodark with Manual Control Options
- 4-20 mA Output
- Auto-Sample Rate Configuration to Reduce Noise
- NIST-Traceable Calibration and Certificate
- Many Pre-Configured Application-Specific Detector/Filter/Optics Combinations Available
- Custom and OEM Version Inquiries Welcome
- Made in USA
- Size: 76.2 x 76.2 x 25.4 mm (3" x 3" x 1")
- Weight: 173 g (less than 0.5 lbs)
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome!
Rugged, Compact, Multi-purpose, Multi-point, Smart Sensor Laser Power Measurement
ILT's ILT1000/F/HNK15 provides a nearly flat response over the 400-1000 nm range. This flat response allows the system measure many different wavelengths and colors of lasers, diodes and collimated sources without using difficult mathematical equations or changing calibration factors. Neutral density filters can be added to attenuate the signal by a factor of 10 to 1000. System will provide direct reading in Watts while auto ranging over 6 decades of intensities.
Measurement Range: 4e-7 to 3 Watts
Spectral Range: 400 - 1000 nm
Order part numbers: ILT1000, F, HNK15 and PPR power calibration
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT1000 page here.