For Testing High Output UV Sources, Spot Curing Systems and Fiber Optic Light Output
- Ideal for Performing Multi-Point, Wireless, Remote Light Monitoring & Data Logging
- “Set It & Forget It” Remote Data Logging with On-Board Data Storage
- Multi-System Continuous Monitoring (up to 32 systems with one hub)
- 4 Open Licensed, Customer-Configurable Software Options
- 8 Decade Measurement Range
- Autorange, Autodark with Manual Control Options
- 4-20 mA Output
- Auto-Sample Rate Configuration to Reduce Noise
- NIST-Traceable Calibration and Certificate
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome!
UV sensitivity, uniformity detector with built-in detector, UV filter and Teflon diffuser with 1 mm aperature.
Designed with high sensitivity across a broad portion of the UV band from 250 to 400 nm.
Measurement Range: 7e-8 to 1e+3 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 250 - 400 nm
Order part numbers: ILT1005/WBS320/T1MM
Note: Can also be used with ILT5000 Research radiometer and ILT2400 Hand-held meters with ordering part number SED005/WBS320/T1MM (remote detector)
Applications: This detector is specially configured to accurately measure across a broad portion of the UV band for total UV intensity measurements in W/cm2. The removable T1mm input optic has a 1 mm aperture to allow uniformity test as well as prevent saturation when exposed to power UV sources. The removable optics can be replaced with additional optics such as our 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres, cosine correcting diffusers and HNK15 fiber/laser flux measurement optics.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT1000 page here.