ILT2400 Hand Held IR Radiometric Measurement System
Hand-Held Radiometric Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
NIR InGaAs Detector: Designed for high sensitivity in the near-infrared (NIR) region.
Measurement Range: 2e-9 to 3e-2 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 850 – 1700 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED007/W (detector)
Applications: Designed with high sensitivity in the near-infrared spectrum for taking IR-A and NIR hazard & radiometric measurements. This detector has nearly 1,000 times the sensitivity in the near-infrared spectrum of our SED(SEL)623 thermopile-based infrared detector.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.