Hand-Held, Narrow Band, UVB Phototherapy System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED005/TLS312/TD UVB narrow band phototherapy sensor for TL series lamps at 312 nm.
Dynamic Range: 2e-6 to 20 W/cm²
Measurement Range: 312 nm CW
Dimensions: 29 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400, SED005/TLS312/TD
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.