ILT2400 UV Light Meter
- Research functionality at a hand-held price
- 8 Decade dynamic range of optical analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & sensors with NIST traceable ISO17025 accredited calibration
- Hand-held, compact, ergonomic design
- Brilliant 4.3” touch screen display
- 90° screen rotation for landscape and portrait viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours
- Backwards compatible with ILT1700 sensors
- Measurement speeds up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM inquiries welcome
UV Curing Measurement System
Flat Response UV LED measurement system designed to simplify taking calibrated measurements of UV LEDs. The proprietary sensor/filter/optic combination was designed by ILT's engineering team to provide a near flat response over 350-400 nm. This flattened/uniform response allows measurement and comparison of a variety of UV led wavelengths without the added difficulty of modifying the readout to account for changes in sensor sensitivity. This system can also be used to measure traditional UV sources.
Measurement Range: 5e-8 to 8e-1 W/cm2
Spectral Range: 275-450 nm
Dimensions: 29 x 42 mm dia.
Order part number: ILT2400, SED005/UVF/QT includes PIR calibration at the peak wavelength. (Scanned calibration from 250-450 nm /every 1, 2, or 5 nm are also available)
Application note: Most UV filters have a bell shaped curve with a fairly narrow peak. To improve the accuracy of our UV LED measurement system ILT combined our highly stable InGaAsp sensor with a flatting glass filter and quartz diffuser to offer a more uniform response in the key regions used for UV Curing. (Note: for UVC measurements in the 215-300 nm range, ILT also offers our ILT2400, SED270/QT)
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.