Portable Spot Irradiance / UV Curing Light Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Made in USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED005/RAMP ASM Designed to take spot irradiance measurements in confined or harsh environments.
Dynamic Range: 5e-7 to 1e+2 W/cm² (Risk for heat damage do not exceed 300 Deg C)
Measurement Range: 250-400 nm
Dimensions: Fiber: 3/8” dia. x 12”L, RAA5: .85 L x .46 W x.47 H inches.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400*, SED005/RAMP ASM
New RAMP (FFO12/RAA5) has improved spatial response, is more durable and has removeable/replaceable components to allow repairs.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here