Hand-Held Visible-Range Irradiance Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/F/HMR/W Provides Radiometric measurements in the visible range by combining the F flat response filter with the HMR-1 IR blocking filter.
Measurement Range: 27e-9 to .1 W/cm²
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 36 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400, SED033/F/HMR/W
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.