Portable Plant Growth (PAR - Photosynthetically Active Radiation) Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/PAR/W features the PAR-1 detector combination, developed through the combined efforts of ILT electro-optical engineers and a team of plant physiologists.
- Measurement Range: 5e-5 to 1e+3 µmol/m²/sec
- Spectral Range: 410-770 nm
- Dimensions: 35 x 42 mm dia.
- Ordering part#(s): Includes ILT2400, SED033/PAR/W
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.