Hand-Held Optical Radiation Hazard Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
ACTINIC OPTICAL RADIATION HAZARD DETECTOR
Specially designed with proprietary filtration for easy and accurate optical radiation hazard measurements in the UV Actinic range.
Measurement Range: 8e-8 to 1e-3 eff W/cm2
Hazard Spectral Range: 180 – 400 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (Meter), SED240/T2ACT5 (Detector)
Applications: This detector has been fitted with our proprietary UV Actinic Hazard filter giving the detector the required spectral response for taking UV optical radiation hazard measurements. Calibrated for readout in effective Watts per square centimeter. For compliance with UV hazard measurement standards that require instrumentation that can measure 0.1 microWatts per squared centimeter or better, the ILT5000 and SED240/ACT5/W UV Actinic Hazard Detector combination is required.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here