Portable UVB and Solar Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SiC UVB Detector designed to measure a broad range of light intensities emitted from solar simulators, broadband and narrow band UVB sources and UVB LEDs.
Dynamic Range: 3e-7 to 5 W/cm²
Measurement Range: 275-320 nm
Dimensions: 34 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part #(s): ILT2400, SED270B/QT includes PIR calibration
Applications: Phototherapy, Solar UVB, UV LED, UV Radiation Measurements, Radiometry, UVB Transmission Testing, Aging, etc.
Note: For testing Narrow Band UVB sources such as TL-10 lamps and UV LED's, secondary calibrations can be performed at the peak/center wavelength of interest. Please request XIR calibrations and specify the wavelength when requesting your quotation.
Click for larger image
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.