Hand-Held Laser Light Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 μSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
The durable silicon carbide SED270 UV Sensor is combined with the HNK15 to allow measurements over a broad UV range while eliminate alignment/aiming errors.
Measurement Range: 6e-6 to 3.33e-2 W
Spectral Range: 215 – 355 nm
Order part number: ILT2400 (meter), SED270/HNK15 (detector)
Applications: Typically used for measuring narrow beams of light from Lasers, Higher Power LEDs, UV LEDs and other sources creating a spot size smaller than 15 mm dia.
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE REMOVABLE. This sensor can be configured with additional additional input optics including our 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres, cosine correctors, and limiting apertures for spot uniformity testing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.