Hand-held 254 nm UVC Measurement System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
The XSD140T254 is a silicon sensor with an internal narrowband UVC filter centered/peaking at 254 nm. The system's broad linear measurement range allows the use of one sensor for testing both personal exposure risk assessments, as well as germicidal effectiveness monitoring.
Measurement Range: 2e-7 to 2 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 249 - 259 nm, Center wavelength at 254 nm.
Order part numbers: ILT2400 (meter), XSD140T254 (detector)
Applications: This detector has a narrow bandwidth with a center wavelength at 254 nm facilitating the measurement of UV disinfection effectiveness at 254 nm from high intensity germicidal UV sources such as UVC grid lamps. This detector is built into our low-profile XS housing for use in low clearance applications.
** System can also be used to test UV Hazard for low pressure mercury lamps.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.