ILT2500 For Low Light Measurement
ILT2500 for Low Light Measurement
- Large, 4.3" capacitive touch screen display
- Hand-held, ergonomic design
- Built-in Faraday Cage for low end stability
- Broadest measurement range in its class at 9 decades
- Flash measurement capability with:
- Flash App: for 0 to 250 Hz with graphical profile
- Beacon App: .3 to 1.4 Hz for NFPA72 strobe testing with programmable flash count, integral peak and frequency
- Made in the USA
- Custom and OEM inquiries welcome!
Hand-Held Illuminance /Luminance Meter
SED033/Y4/L30-1 Illuminance sensor is a versatile visible light sensor that can be calibrated to measure lux, foot-candles,candela, effective candela and luminance in Foot-lamberts, cd/m2 or Nits. The Silicon based sensor is photopically corrected with our multilayer Y4 photopic correction filter and the L30-1 high gain lens that increases the signal 30 times for low light level measurements. The lens has a +/- 8 degree field of view making it an excellent choice for luminance measurements as well as effective candela measurement at distances over 25 feet.
Illuminance: 3e-4 to 3e+3 lux plus the factor for cd of a continuous source at any distance
Luminance: 5e-3 to 4e+4 fL
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm CIE human eye response
Dimensions:51 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT2500, SED033/U, Y4, L30-1, and YIS calibration for Illuminance and/or YLS calibration for Luminance.
Moon light illuminance
Low light photometry
Pulsed VIS light measurements
Effective Candela for distant sources over 25 feet
Night pollution (Light pollution)