ILT350 Illuminance Spectrophotometer
- 3.5” full color display
- Hand-held, compact, ergonomic design
- Measures Lux, Foot-Candles, CCT, CRI, CIE1931 color spectrum & more
- Measurement Range: 380 to 780 nm
- Dynamic Range: 20 to 100,000 lux
- NIST traceable ISO17025 accredited calibration
- Data storage for up to 100 readings
- Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8 Compatible Software
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours
- OEM and/or custom instrument configuration inquiries welcome
- Typical Applications
- Contact ILT for Technical Information
- ILT350 Literature (Data Sheet, Instruction Manuals)
The hand-held ILT350 Illuminance Spectrophotometer was designed for portability, quality and ease of use. The housing design is ergonomic and light weight yet packed with features such as a built in full color display. Extensive data capture and analysis software, rechargeable battery and internal data storage. The menu buttons are intuitive and easy to use.
The built-in 12 mm diameter cosine receptor is protected by a magnetic rubber cap that remains attached to prevent loss or damage. The toggle buttons allows the user to easily scroll up and down to view not only lux & foot candles, but also spectrum, CRI, CCT, tri-stimulus values, and more.
The ILT350 has three measurement speeds including Fast (0.5 s), Slow (2.5 s) and Auto (0.5 – 27 s) depending on light intensities (20 lux to 100K lux). The spectral resolution is approximately 10 nm with an accuracy of ±3 nm. Relative spectral distribution data is exported in 1 nm increments using the light meter software.
The internal memory can store up to 100 files and export data into Excel/Work formats.
- Automotive Lighting
- Commercial and residential lighting designs and upgrades
- Display booth, color and spectrum
- Comparison of traditional sources to LEDs
- Light efficiency testing
- Light safety and conformance to standards for:
- Task lighting
- Parking lots
- Light pollution analysis and more
Software Settings Screen Shots
The ILT350 includes ILT's Luxmeter Manager software for easy downloading, saving, printing and report creation.
ILT350 Illuminance Spectrophotometer Specifications
- Sony CCD Linear Image Detector with 16 bit A/D resolution
- Measurement Range: 380-780 nm
- Dynamic Range: 20-100,000 lux
- USB: Micro for data download
- Input optic: 12 mm dia. Cosine Receptor
- Temperature: 0-40 Deg C.
- Size: 160 x 75 x 43 mm
- Weight: 260 g
- CE certified: No RF noise.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- ILT350 Illuminance Spectrophotometer Datasheet (PDF)
- ILT350 Instruction Manual (PDF)
- ILT350 Software Manual (PDF)
- ILT350 Driver Installation - Windows 7 (PDF)