ILT400 Belt Radiometer
- Visible-blind solid state detector
- Ultra-stable amplifier
- Integrated exposure
- Peak irradiance
- Intensity profile with auto-scale
- Baseline profile memory
- Current-baseline % difference
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM inquiries welcome!
The ILT400 Belt Radiometer is equipped with a solid-state detector for excellent long term stability and reduced cost over traditional vacuum phototubes. The ILT400 all-in-one Belt Radiometer, comes in three versions: ILT400UVA measures UVA from 315 – 390 nm, and the ILT400BAV is designed for broadband covering 275 – 485 nm.
The ILT400 works with many UV lamp options from UV LEDs, Iron doped, H and D type UV lamps, as well as standard UV bulbs, but is not recommended for flashing or pulsed UV lamps.
- Solid-state detector for lower noise and reduced cost.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with included charger means less downtime.
- Graphically displays the performance of each UV lamp and reflector in your system. A stored reference plot allows you to compare, on-the-spot, the current performance of the system with the base line. The information is provided instantly and allows the operator to see the uniformity of the UV illumination.
- Measurement Range:
5 mJ/cm2 to 20 J/cm2 (5 mW/cm2 to 20 W/cm2 (Graphic Profiling begins at 5 mW/cm2 )
- Temperature range: 10 to 60º C internal case temperature (greater ambient temperatures can be tolerated for short periods if the maximum internal case temperature of 60º C is not exceeded)
- Belt speed: 1 to 80 feet-per-minute
- Footprint: 0.5 inches x 4.4 inches x 6.3 inches
(12.7 mm x 111 mm x 161 mm)
- Part Number/Spectral Response:
ILT400BAV (275 – 485 nm)
ILT400UVA (315 – 390 nm)
Note: ILT400UVV discontinued