ILT490 Belt Radiometer
- NIST–traceable calibration
- Measurement spectrum matches industry standard IL390C (ILT490) and IL290 (ILT490C)
- Built-in re-chargeable batteries (includes charger)
- Integrated exposure (J/cm2)
- Peak irradiance (W/cm2)
- Intensity profile with autoscale
- Baseline profile memory
- Measurement Range:
- Part Number/Spectral Response:
- ILT490 (250–400 nm) or for long term integration, ILT490ON
- ILT490C (205–345 nm) or for long term integration, ILT490CON
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome!
The ILT490 verisons contain the same vacuum phototube and filtration as the original IL390/IL290 to allow easy upgrades for existing ILT customers, assuring the same UV spectrum is measured. The ILT490 all-in-one Belt Radiometer comes in two versions: the ILT490 broadband UV for 250-400 nm, and the ILT490C UVC for 205-345 nm.
The ILT490 works with many UV lamp options from Iron doped, H and D type UV lamps, as well as standard UV sources, but is not recommended for flashing or pulsed UV lamps. The ILT490 series has an auto shut off feature that stops measurement once less than the minimum exposure level is measured for 5 consecutive seconds.
For customers needing long term integration, ILT offers a special version of code that does not have autoshut off (ILT490ON, ILT490CON). The “ON” code disables the profiling mode, allows long term measurement and displays the peak irradiance as well as total integrated exposure.
- Measurement Range: 5 mJ/cm2 to 20 J/cm2 (5 mW/cm2 to 20 W/cm2 (Graphic Profiling begins at 5 mW/cm2 )
- Belt Speed: 1 to 80 feet-per-minute
- Temperature: 10 to 60º C internal case temperature (greater ambient temperatures can be tolerated for short periods if the maximum internal case temperature of 60º C is not exceeded)
- Accuracy: Typically better than + 6%
- Cosine Receptor: Integrating sphere
- Display: 4 Digits
- Display Graphics: Resolves 5% of full scale (peak irradiance)
- Footprint: 12.7 x 111 x 161 mm (.5” x 4.4” x 6.3”)