ILT5000 Bench-Top Research Red Band Photodynamic Therapy & Plant Photobiology Irradiance Measurement System
Bench-Top Research Red Band Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and Plant Photobiology Irradiance Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/TRED/W Cosine corrected irradiance detector with color filter for isolating the Red portion of the spectrum.
Dynamic Range: 5.9e-11 to 1.18e-1 W/cm²
Spectral Range: 610-730 nm
Dimensions: 35 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000 SED033/TRED/W
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.