ILT5000 Bench-Top Research UV LED Radiant Flux Measurement System
Bench-Top Research UV LED Radiant Flux Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
UV ENHANCED RADIANT POWER DETECTOR. Includes 5-inch integrating sphere for measuring UV radiant power.
Measurement Range: 6e-8 to 5.00e-2 Watts
Spectral Range: 215-350 nm, calibration wavelength at 270 nm
Order part number: ILT5000, SED240/INS125 (detector)
Applications: Typically used for measuring UV LEDs and LED modules and small UV lamps for total flux (power) output in Watts
Note: 5" Integrating Sphere includes 1 pcs A125 port adapter, 3 ports - 20, 40 and 40 mm with port covers, screw driver, and storage box
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.