ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/Y/PIN4 for Spot Luminance Measurements
ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/Y/PIN4 Detector
Bench-Top Research Contact Luminance (Brightness Intensity) Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/Y/PIN4 Designed for average measurement of contact luminance with a spot size of 1000 µm. Spot size increases according to the .22 nA FOV of the 1000 µm light guide.
Measurement Range: 5e-1 to 2.5e+8 cd/m2
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: Rigid 4" Long, 1000 µm ligt guide SMA905 - Ferrule end.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/Y/PIN4.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note:For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.