ILT5000 Photometer, SPD025Y Luminance Intensity Measurement System
ILT5000 Photometer, SPD025Y Detector
Research contact luminance (brightness intensity) measurement system
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
ILT5000 RESEARCH RADIOMETER / OPTOMETER / PICO-AMMETER
SPD025Y Designed for average measurement of contact luminance with a spot size of 5 mm. Spot size increases according to the +/- 14 deg FOV relationship.
Dynamic Range: 6.67e-3 to 1.33e+7 cd/m 2
Measurement Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 121 x 19 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000*, SPD025Y
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
FILTERS AND INPUT OPTICS ARE NOT REMOVABLE
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.