ILT5000 Research Blue Light Hazard/Irradiance Measurement System
Bench-Top Research Blue Light Hazard Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
BLUE LIGHT HAZARD/IRRADIANCE DETECTOR
Specially configured for blue light hazard measurements with conformance to the human eye stimulation requirements with direct reading of irradiance in W/cm2. The SED033/BLUE/TD includes a 33 mm2 active area Si sensor, with a ½ inch BLUE filter, domed teflon diffuser for improved cosine response and irradiance calibration at 450 nm.
Measurement Range: 3e-10 to .1 W/cm2
Hazard Spectral Range: 390– 510 nm
Order part number: ILT5000 (meter), SED033/BLUE/TD (detector)
Applications: This detector was designed to conform to the human eye stimulation requirements for making blue light hazard measurements from Welding source, Pulsed blue lights used in curing or disinfection, LED and/or testing most other blue light sources. Calibrated to measure irradiance (light reaching the sensor surface) directly in W/cm2.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.