ILT5000 Scotopic Illuminance Measurements
ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/ZCIE/W Detector
Bench-Top Research Scotopic Illuminance Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/ZCIE/W Scotopic illuminance detector. Includes ZCIE Scotopic filter, which matches the wavelength responsivity of the human eye under dark-adapted conditions.
Measurement Range: 2e-3 to 1e+6 lux
Spectral Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 31 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/ZCIE/W
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers theILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer Systemwith the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.