ILT5000, SED007/W IR Radiometric Measurements
Bench-Top Research IR Radiometric Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
NIR InGaAs Detector: Designed for high sensitivity in the near-infrared (NIR) region of the spectrum.
Measurement Range: 4e-11 to 3e-2 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 850 – 1700 nm
Order part number: ILT5000 (meter), SED007/W (detector)
Applications: Designed with high sensitivity in the near-infrared spectrum for taking IR-A and NIR hazard measurements. This detector has nearly 1,000 times the sensitivity in the near-infrared spectrum of our SED623 thermopile-based infrared detector.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer Systemwith the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.