ILT5000, SED033/F/INS250N Radiant Flux Measurement System
Radiant Flux Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/F/INS250 Detector for power measurements of VIS-NIR LEDs, LED modules, and small lamps
Dynamic Range: 3.5e-9 to 6.6e+0 W
Measurement Range: 400 -1064 nm
Sphere: 10" Integrating Sphere, 250 mm diameter sphere with 3 ports, two port plugs, and a YIN calibrated miniature lamp.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000*, SED033/F/INS250N
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.