ILT5000, SED033/F/LED Radiant Intensity Measurement System
Radiant Intensity Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
Radiant Beam Intensity detector assembly includes an LED barrel to block ambient light and easily establish the working distance for measurement of radiant beam intensity in Watts/steradian.
Measurement Range: 3.5e-9 to 6.6 Watts/steradian
Spectral Range: 400 - 1064 nm
Order part number: ILT5000*, SED033/F/LED (detector)
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Applications: This detector is equipped with our Flat response correction filter designed to create a more uniform sensitive response in the VIS-NIR range. Typically used for radiant beam intensity output of discrete LEDs, small LED modules, or small lamps with calibration for direct readings in Watts/steradian). Note (aperture was increased to 9.27 mm 6/17. The aperture is used to block ambient light and align the LED. It can be unscrewed and removed to allow placement over mounted LED's as shown in the sensor assembly photo.)
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.