ILT5000, SED033/PAR/INS125 PAR Measurement System
Research Plant Growth (PAR - Photosynthetically Active Radiation) Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/PAR/INS125 features the PAR-1 detector combination, developed through the combined efforts of ILT electro-optical engineers and a team of plant physiologists combined with our 5” integrating sphere. 2” and 10” spheres are also available from ILT.
- Dynamic Range: 1e-9 to 5e-1 µmol/sec
- Spectral Range: 410-770 nm
- Dimensions: 5" Integrating Sphere
- Ordering part#(s): Includes ILT5000*, SED033/PAR/INS125
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.