ILT5000, SED033/TBLU/W Bench-Top Research wide Range Bilirubin Treatment Lamp
Bench-Top Research wide Range Bilirubin Treatment Lamp and Plant Photobiology
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in.
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate.
- 4-20 mA Output.
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging.
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack.
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring.
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code.
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable.
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome.
SED033/TBLU/W Wide range bilirubin probe covers a broad spectral range
Dynamic Range: 1.4e-10 to 2.86e-1 W/cm 2
Measurement Range: 370-515 nm
Dimensions: 35 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000, SED033/TBLU/W
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
To view the meter specifications or to download the data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.