ILT5000, SED033/UVA/W Research Phototherapy UVA System
Research phototherapy UVA system
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in.
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate.
- 4-20 mA Output.
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging.
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack.
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring.
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code.
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable.
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED033/UVA/WD Phototherapy UVA Sensor with quartz diffuser
Dynamic range: 2e-10 to 1e-1 W/cm2
Measurement range: 315-390 nm.
Dimensions: 31 x 42 mm dia.
ORDERING PART#: Includes ILT5000*, SED033/UVA/W
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping
Note:For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers theILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.