ILT5000, SED033/Y/INS250N Total Flux and Mean Spherical Intensity Integrating Sphere System
Total Flux and Mean Spherical Intensity Integrating Sphere System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
Photopic Power/Luminous Spherical Intensity detector includes 10-Inch integrating sphere for measuring photopic power or luminous spherical intensity
Measurement Range: 5e-6 to 8e+3 Lumens
Spectral Range: 400 - 700 nm
Order part number: ILT5000*, SED033/Y/INS250 (detector)
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Applications: This detector is equipped with our Y filter designed using proprietary composite filter software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic
curve within 1% total area error. Sphere is equipped with built-in lamp permitting absolute calibrations even with variations introduced by a variety of test items. Typically used for measuring higher power LEDs, LED modules, and small lamps for photopic total flux output in Lumens. Can also be calibrated to measure luminous spherical intensity in Candela (Candlepower).
Note: Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from detector assembly to allow filter and input swapping.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.