ILT5000, SED033/Y/Q1/HNK15 Flux Measurement System w/Narrow Beam Adapter
Flux Measurement System with Narrow Beam Adapter
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
The SED033 silicon sensor is combined with ILT's Y Photopic filter designed using proprietary composite filter software
to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve. The HNK15 has a15 mm diameter aperture with uniform response to eliminate alignment/aiming errors. The K15 aiming tool is removable and can be replaced with custom adapters designed to align the fiber tip in the center of the detector (see P2, P6, P8 standard adapters on the ILT input optics page, custom adapters are also available).
Measurement Range: 3e-5 to 2e+4 Lumens
Spectral Range: 400 - 700 nm
Order part number: ILT5000 (meter), SED033/Y/Q1/HNK15
Applications:Typically used for measuring narrow beams of light from Lasers, Higher Power LEDs, Fiber Optic Illuminators, Endoscopes, Laparoscopes, Cystoscopes, Microscope Illuminators, for photopic total flux output in Lumens.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System
Note: Filters and input optics are removable. This sensor can be configured with additional filters for total power measurements from 254-1000 nm as well as additional input optics including our 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres, cosine correctors for lux/fc, and limiting apertures for spot uniformity testing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.