ILT5000, SED240/INS250N Research UV Radiant Power Detector
Bench-Top Research UV LED Radiant Flux Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
UV ENHANCED RADIANT POWER DETECTOR Includes 10-Inch integrating sphere for measuring UV radiant power
Measurement Range: 6e-8 to 5.00e-2 Watts
Spectral Range: 185-310 nm, calibration wavelength at 254 nm
Order part number: ILT5000, SED240/INS250N (detector)
Applications: Typically used for measuring UV LEDs and LED modules and small UV lamps for total flux (power) output in Watts
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.