ILT5000, SED270B/QT UVB and Solar Measurement System
Research UVB and Solar Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SiC UVB Detector designed to measure a broad range of light intensities emitted from solar simulators, broadband and narrow band UVB sources and UVB LEDs. This sensor can also be combined with ILT's SC280 blocking filter to further reduce the UVC levels measured by the detector for testing broadband sources with UVC emission.
Dynamic Range: 5e-9 to 5 W/cm²
Measurement Range: 275-320 nm
Dimensions: 34 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part #(s): ILT5000, SED270B/QT. Includes PIR calibration at 290 nm
Applications: Phototherapy, Solar UVB, UV LED, UV Radiation Measurements, Radiometry, UVB Transmission Testing, Aging, etc.
Note: For testing Narrow Band UVB sources such as TL-10 lamps and UV LED's, secondary calibrations can be performed at the peak/center wavelength of interest. Please request XIR calibrations and specify the wavelength when requesting your quotation.
Click for larger image
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.