ILT5000, SED270/HNK15 ILT5000 Laser Power Measurement Options
Bench-Top Research Laser Light Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
The durable silicon carbide SED270 UV Sensor is combined with the HNK15 to allow measurements over a broad UV range while eliminate alignment/aiming errors.
Measurement Range: 2e-7 to 3.33e-2 W
Spectral Range: 215 – 355 nm
Order part number: ILT5000 (meter), SED270/HNK15 (detector)
Applications: Typically used for measuring narrow beams of light from Lasers, Higher Power LEDs, UV LEDs and other sources creating a spot size smaller than 15 mm dia.
Filters and input optics are removable. This sensor can be configured with additional additional input optics including our 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres, cosine correctors, and limiting apertures for spot uniformity testing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.