ILT5000, SED623/SCS695/W IR Hazard Measurement System
Bench-Top Research IR Hazard Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
INFRARED HAZARD DETECTOR Designed for taking accurate IR hazard measurements in W/cm2.
Measurement Range: 9e-5 to 4e-1 Watts/cm2
Hazard Spectral Range: 700 - 2100 nm
Order part number: ILT5000 (meter), SED623/SCS695/W (detector)
Applications: Thermopile-based detector with a quartz window providing the ideal sensitivity for making thermal irradiance hazard measurements. Please note, that by the very nature of thermopile-based detectors, this detector is heat sensitive and exposure to heat sources including the measurement source, should be kept to a minimum and the detector allowed to cool between readings.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.