ILT5000, XSD140T254 254 nm UVC Measurement System
254 nm UVC Measurement System
Can also be used for Measuring Optical Radiation Hazard
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
The XSD140T254 is a silicon sensor with an internal narrowband UVC filter centered/peaking at 254 nm. The system's broad linear measurement range allows the use of one sensor for testing both personal exposure risk assessments, as well as germicidal effectiveness monitoring.
Measurement Range: 4e-9 to 3 Watts/cm2
Spectral Range: 249 - 259 nm, Center wavelength at 254 nm.
Order part numbers: ILT5000 (meter), XSD140T254 (detector)
Applications: This detector has a narrow bandwidth with a center wavelength at 254 nm facilitating the measurement of germicidal effectiveness at 254 nm from high intensity germicidal UV sources such as UVC grid lamps. This detector is built into our low-profile XS housing for use in low clearance applications.
For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.