ILT5000,SED240/W Low-Intensity Germicidal UV Measurement System
Research Germicidal Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
LOW INTENSITY UVC GERMICIDAL DETECTOR
Configured to measure low intensity, low-pressure mercury lamps for 254 nm output (see sensor spectral response curve) as well as UV LED's used for sterilization / germicidal applications.
Measurement Range: 1.00e-9 to 5.00e-4 Watts/cm2
UV Actinic Hazard Spectral Range: 185 – 320 nm, calibration wavelength at 254 nm (other calibration wavelengths are available)
Dimensions: 60 mm x 42 mm diameter
Order part numbers: ILT5000*, SED240/W (detector)
* Software Included / Table PD Sold Separately
This detector has a peak spectral response at 254 nm and is designed to measure low-intensity, narrowband sources with output in 254 nm range. Since low-pressure mercury lamps produce better than 95% of their energy at 254 nm, no bandbass filters are needed. When used with UVC LED's, calibration at peak wavelengths are also available.
Click for larger image
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit,rack mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.