ILT77CE Germicidal Radiometer
*** DISCONTINUED PRODUCT ****
The ILT77CE Has Been Replaced By:
Narrow Band UV Anti-Microbial / Disinfection Light Meter
- Measures UVC light from 215 – 350 nm
- Peak in the UVGI 265-270 nm range
- Irradiance Range: 0.006 mW/cm2 to 400 mW/cm2
- Dose Range: 0.006 mJ/cm2 to 999 KJ/cm2
- ISO17025 accredited, NIST traceable calibration for results you can trust
- Portable, hand-held system
- Easy-to-use interface
- Made in the USA
Complete System Includes:
- ILT770 light meter
- Durable SiC Detector in a low profile housing
- Calibration certificate
- USB cable for use data downloads and device charging
- Rugged carrying case
- NIST – traceable calibration at 254 nm
- Measurement of Low Pressure Mercury Lamps ONLY
- Removable protective boot (not shown)
- Simple 1-button operation, auto shutoff
- Hold feature
- 4½ - digit readout
- Spectral response 214 – 360 nm ("UVC peak")
- 9 volt battery operated
- 3 foot detector cable
- Made in the USA
The use of germicidal low-pressure mercury lamps and UVC LEDs for UV disinfection has rapidly expanded into a wide array of industrial, commercial, and
municipal applications such as HVAC, food processing and water treatment.
The increasing popularity of these UV disinfection lamp systems has created a requirement for a simple, economical, yet highly accurate means of monitoring the lamp output to ensure their peak germicidal effectiveness.
The ILT77CE Germicidal UV-C Light Meter / Radiometer was specifically designed to easily and directly measure the output from conventional low pressure mercury germicidal lamps only. Custom calibration is also available for measuring UV LEDs. The included XP77 detector comes with three foot cable and a teflon diffuser.
The system measures a spectral range of 214 to 360 nm ("UVC") with a NIST traceable calibration.
The meter has a 4½ - digit display handling up to 199.99 mW/cm2, with a resolution of 0.01 mW/cm2. Readings are taken using a single button, and the meter shuts off automatically after 2 minutes to preserve the life of the 9 volt battery. It is enclosed in a removable cushioning boot (not shown) that protects the unit from accidental falls and acts as an instrument stand or hanger.
Each system is individually calibrated to NIST-traceable standards and is supplied with a calibration certificate.