ILT950 / ILT950UV Portable Spectroradiometer Systems
Most Cost-Effective, Fully Integrated, CMOS-based Spectroradiometer Family Available with ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Two Spectroradiometer Versions:
- ILT950: 200-1100 nm
- ILT950UV: 200-450 nm
- NIST-Traceable, ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Included
- Typical spectroradiometer applications include:
- Plant Growth/PAR/Plant Photobiology
- Characterization of Solar Simulation
- Characterization of UV Curing Systems
- Photostability Testing
- Accelerated Weathering
- Radiometery and Photometry Measurements
- LED Illumination and Color Analysis
- Contact ILT for Price or Technical Information
- ILT950/950UV Spectroradiometer Literature (Data Sheet, Manuals, etc.)
Need to Try BEFORE You Buy? RENT an ILT950 System FIRST!
ILT950 Shown with Integrating Sphere &
(Sphere and computer sold separately)
The ILT950 is equally at home on the production floor as it is the laboratory, combining high performance, accuracy, ease-of-use, and a wide array of features all in a rugged, compact, portable design. The excellent performance of the ILT950 has been improved even further with the addition of a new CMOS detector allowing for faster response and data transfer rates as well as a more balanced overall spectral sensitivity, and integration times as brief as 30 µseconds.
The new CMOS sensor, combined with ILT's powerful SpectrILight III software, including PAR µmol/m²/s, Metamerism, and baseline overlay comparisons, make the ILT950 a top performer in the CCD array spectroradiometer market.
Interested in the ILT950 Spectroradiometer and want to know if it will work for your application? Please tell our applications engineers more about your application - click to fill out our detailed Spectroradiometer Inquiry Form
ILT950 / ILT950UV Spectroradiometer Specifications
- ILT950: 200-1100 nm
Resolution: 1.4 nm with 25 micron slit**
- ILT950UV: 200-450 nm
Resolution: >1 nm with 50 micron slit**
NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration**
Detector: CMOS Linear Image Sensor
Focal Length: 75 mm
Dynamic Range: 3300
Stray light: <0.3%
Integration Time: 30 µs - 59s
Data Transfer Speed: 2ms/scan
16 bits, 2 MHz
Temperature Range: 15 - 40°C
Size: 1-3/5” H x 5” W x 7” L
Dynamic Dark Correction: Yes
Non-Linearity Calibration: Yes
Wavelength Accuracy: ±.5 nm
- 200nm - 350nm: ±20%**
- >350nm - 400 nm: ±10%**
- >400nm - 900nm: ±5%
- >900nm - 1050nm: ±10%
** (Note: Dual range calibration with D2 and QTH light source is strongly recommended for broadband measurements encompassing UV below 350 nm due to low output of the QTH lamp which increases the difficulty of accurate UV calibration. The ILT950 can be calibrated with QTH light source only if UVB/C accuracy is not consequential.)
The ILT950 Spectroradiometer comes standard in two standard ranges, ILT950 250-1050 nm and the ILT950UV 200-450 nm.
To make ordering easy, ILT offers pre-configured complete measurement systems which include everything you will need to take accurate, calibrated light measurements.
- ILT950 Remote Optic Irradiance Spectroradiometer System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, FFOSMA2UV1000 2 meter long fiber optic, W2 wide eye diffuser, single source calibration from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software, Tripod and carrying case. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with W diffuser and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
- ILT950CR Clean room “NO UV” Spectroradiometer Verification System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, WD direct mount diffuser, Short pass 500 nm filter, Dual source calibration from 250-500 nm, SpectrILight III software and carrying case. Used to verify the UV blocking filters use in clean room environments..
- ILT950RAA Colorimetry/Right Angle Irradiance Spectroradiometer System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, SC600 600 um fiber optic light guide with RAA4 right angle diffuser, Single source calibration from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software and carrying case. With the new enhances colorimetry features such as Metamerism calculation this is an excellent configuration designed for testing lamp output in light booths used in the graphic arts industry. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with RAA4 diffuser and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
- ILT950P Power/Flux Measurement Spectroradiometer System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, FFOSMA2UV1000 2 meter long armored fiber optic, INS125 5” integrating sphere, Single source calibration in Watts/Lumens from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software, Tripod and carrying case. For total flux measurements of LED's and many other types of miniature lamps. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with INS125 integrating sphere and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
- ILT950R Luminance/Radiance Spectroradiometer Measurement System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, FF0600SC 600 micron 1 meter long fiber optic, R3 Spot luminance optic, A706 light source, Single source calibration for radiance/lumiance from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software, Tripod and carrying case. (Not recommended for dual source cal/UV measurements)
Prefer to configure your own light measurement system?
The ILT950B and ILT950UV/B base spectroradiometers allow customers to choose from our vast array of fibers, input optics, accessories, calibrations, and software, for total flux, irradiance, radiance, colorimetry, luminance and illuminance. Please click on the accessories link below to learn more. The ILT950 base units only include the spectrometer, carrying case and SpectrILight software (Fiber, input optic, calibration, certification,and tripod sold separately)
(DLL's for SpectrILight III are sold separately)
Optional ILT950/950UV Spectroradiometer Accessories
- Three integrating spheres; 2, 5 and 10 inch
- Two luminance optics; spot luminance and +/- 2 Deg FOV
- Three versions of cosine receptors; mini, standard, right angle
- Four fiber optic cables; bundled 2 m L, 600 um 1 m long, 200 um .5 m Long, Bifurcated
- Validation lamp and power supply for integrating spheres, reference measurements
- Reflectance reference - white
- Spot finding light source for luminance optics
- Basic DLL and Colorimetry DLL
- SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight™ III is a LabView™ based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data. Analysis of the data is now calculated instantly within the same program - no exporting required!
The NEW version of SpectrILight™ III has additional calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 20 degree observer. The new Overlay feture allows the user to compare the base reading to current radings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars. Absolute Irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
SpectrILight™ III is LabView™ based software and can be easily customized for specific OEM applications. For API applications, Multiple DLL’s are available. Please contact ILT Technical Sales for more information.
To learn more about SpectrILight software, please click on the following Technical Information links below: SpectriLight III Spectral Analysis Software Datasheet and SpectriLight III Spectral Analysis Software Manual.
Requires Windows XP Pro or Windows 7 Pro Editions (Pentium II 300 MHz or better). Note: Software will not work with Windows "Home" editions.