The ILT950 has been retired. Please see the ILT960 replacement products at the links below
The ILT960 is a compact portable mini spectrometer used to measure both the lights amplitude and wavelength and provide calibrated spectral irradiance, radiance or power measurements. The ILT960 kits are combined with high end optics for proper light collection including diffusers for cosine correction, integrating spheres for total flux and radiance barrels for a narrow FOV. All ILT960 spectrometers include both wavelength and optical NIST traceable - ISO17025 accredited calibrations with certification and data files. Complimentary SpectrILight III software is included at no cost and DLL’s are available upon request.
Click the links below to visit the different ILT960 pages for UV, VIS and Broad Band measurements:
Cost-Effective, Fully Integrated, CMOS-based Spectroradiometer Family
Available with ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Two Spectroradiometer Versions:
- ILT950: 200-1100 nm
- ILT950UV: 200-450 nm
- NIST-Traceable, ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Included
- Typical spectroradiometer applications include:
- Plant Growth/PAR/Plant Photobiology
- Characterization of Solar Simulation
- Characterization of UV Curing Systems
- Photostability Testing
- Accelerated Weathering
- Radiometry and Photometry Measurements
- LED Illumination and Color Analysis
The ILT950 is equally at home on the production floor as it is the laboratory, combining high performance, accuracy, ease-of-use, and a wide array of features all in a rugged, compact, portable design. The excellent performance of the ILT950 has been improved even further with the addition of a new CMOS detector allowing for faster response and data transfer rates as well as a more balanced overall spectral sensitivity, and integration times as brief as 30 µseconds.
The ILT950 Spectroradiometer comes standard in two standard ranges, ILT950 250-1050 nm and the ILT950UV 200-450 nm.
To make ordering easy, ILT offers pre-configured complete measurement systems which include everything you will need to take accurate, calibrated light measurements.
- ILT950 Remote Optic Irradiance Spectroradiometer System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, FFOSMA2UV1000 2 meter long fiber optic, W2 wide eye diffuser, single source calibration from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software, Tripod and carrying case. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with W diffuser and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
- ILT950CR Clean room “NO UV” Spectroradiometer Verification System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, WD direct mount diffuser, Short pass 500 nm filter, Dual source calibration from 250-500 nm, SpectrILight III software and carrying case. Used to verify the UV blocking filters use in clean room environments...
- ILT950RAA Colorimetry/Right Angle Irradiance Spectroradiometer System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, SC600 600 um fiber optic light guide with RAA4 right angle diffuser, Single source calibration from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software and carrying case. With the new enhances colorimetry features such as Metamerism calculation this is an excellent configuration designed for testing lamp output in light booths used in the graphic arts industry. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with RAA4 diffuser and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
- ILT950P Power/Flux Measurement Spectroradiometer System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, FFOSMA2UV1000 2 meter long armored fiber optic, INS125 5” integrating sphere, Single source calibration in Watts/Lumens from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software, Tripod and carrying case. For total flux measurements of LED's and many other types of miniature lamps. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with INS125 integrating sphere and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
- ILT950R Luminance/Radiance Spectroradiometer Measurement System includes the ILT950 spectroradiometer, FF0600SC 600 micron 1 meter long fiber optic, R3 Spot luminance optic, A706 light source, Single source calibration for radiance/lumiance from 250-1050 nm, SpectrILight III software, Tripod and carrying case. (Not recommended for dual source cal/UV measurements)
Prefer to configure your own light measurement system?
The ILT950B and ILT950UV/B base spectroradiometers allow customers to choose from our vast array of fibers, input optics, accessories, calibrations, and software, for total flux, irradiance, radiance, colorimetry, luminance, and illuminance. Please click on the accessories link below to learn more. The ILT950 base units only include the spectrometer, carrying case and SpectrILight software (Fiber, input optic, calibration, certification, and tripod sold separately)
The new CMOS sensor, combined with ILT's powerful SpectrILight III software, including PAR µmol/m²/s, Metamerism, and baseline overlay comparisons, make the ILT950 a top performer in the CCD array spectroradiometer market. (DLL's for SpectrILight III are sold separately)
Interested in the ILT950 Spectroradiometer and want to know if it will work for your application? Please tell our applications engineers more about your application - click to fill out our detailed Spectroradiometer Inquiry Form
Need Help Configuring an ILT950 System? Click to Email an ILT Light Measurement Expert
Optional ILT950/950UV Spectroradiometer Accessories
- Three integrating spheres; 2, 5 and 10 inch
- Two luminance optics; spot luminance and +/- 2 Deg FOV
- Three versions of cosine receptors; mini, standard, right angle
- Four fiber optic cables; bundled 2 m L, 600 um 1 m long, 200 um .5 m Long, Bifurcated
- Validation lamp and power supply for integrating spheres, reference measurements
- Reflectance reference - white
- Spot finding light source for luminance optics
- Basic DLL and Colorimetry DLL
- SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight™ III is a LabView™ based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data. Analysis of the data is now calculated instantly within the same program - no exporting required!
The NEW version of SpectrILight™ III has additional calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 20-degree observer. The new Overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop-up windows, menus, and toolbars. Absolute Irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
SpectrILight™ III is LabView™ based software and can be easily customized for specific OEM applications. For API applications, Multiple DLL’s are available. Please contact ILT Technical Sales for more information.
To learn more about SpectrILight software, please click on the following Technical Information links below: SpectriLight III Spectral Analysis Software Datasheet and SpectriLight III Spectral Analysis Software Manual.
Requires Windows XP Pro or Windows 7 Pro Editions (Pentium II 300 MHz or better). Note: Software will not work with Windows "Home" editions.
|NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration**||Data Transfer Speed: 2ms/scan|
|Detector: CMOS Linear Image Sensor||16 bits, 2 MHz|
|Focal Length: 75 mm||Trigger Compatible|
|Dynamic Range: 3300||Temperature Range: 15 - 40°C|
|Symmetrical Czerny-Turner||Size: 1-3/5” H x 5” W x 7” L|
|Stray light: <0.3%||Dynamic Dark Correction: Yes|
|Signal/Noise: 300:1||Non-Linearity Calibration: Yes|
|Integration Time: 30 µs - 59s||Wavelength Accuracy: ±.5 nm|
** (Note: Dual range calibration with D2 and QTH light source is strongly recommended for broadband measurements encompassing UV below 350 nm due to low output of the QTH lamp which increases the difficulty of accurate UV calibration. The ILT950 can be calibrated with QTH light source only if UVB/C accuracy is not consequential.)