ILT960-VIS Spectroradiometer for Visible Light Applications
The ILT960-VIS is a compact portable mini spectrometer used to measure both the lights amplitude and wavelength and provide calibrated spectral irradiance, radiance or power measurements. The ILT960 kits are combined with high end optics for proper light collection including diffusers for cosine correction, integrating spheres for total flux and radiance barrels for a narrow FOV. All ILT960 spectrometers include both wavelength and optical NIST traceable - ISO17025 accredited calibrations with certification and data files. Complimentary SpectrILight III software is included at no cost and DLL’s are available upon request.
- Compact, portable design
- 200 - 850 nm sensitivity range
- VIS , UV, and full range UV-NIR calibrations available
- Extensive software package included
- Calculates both Radiometric and Photometric values
- Broad light level range is adjustable
- Linear and repeatable measurements
The ILT960- VIS Systems Have Been Optimized For VIS Light Applications And Comes In 4 Standard Configurations:
All systems come standard with SpectrILight III software, 1 meter long fiber, input optic, tripod, hard storage case, and calibration
Four standard configurations:
- ILT960VIS-RAA4 (Right angle optic with 11 mm aperture, irradiance/illuminance cal.). Available for purchase in our eStore!
- ILT960VIS-INS50 (includes 2” integrating sphere with 7 mm port, 1m fiber, flux/power cal.)
- ILT960VIS-R2 (Radiance barrel with 2 deg FOV, radiance/luminance cal.)
- ILT960VIS-W (Diffuser 1” surface area, 1m fiber, irradiance/luminance cal.)
One ILT960-VIS can be used with numerous input optics. Each input optic requires its own unique calibrations, however multiple calibrations can be performed on a single spectrometer, allowing measurements of total flux (W, lm), irradiance (W/cm2), radiance (W/sr/cm2), luminance (cd/m2), and illuminance (lux) with just one system
Watch a demo of the ILT960 spectroradiometer with SpectrILight III software
Optional Spectroradiometer Accessories
Click on image to go to Spectroradiometer Accessories page.
- Three integrating spheres: 2", 5", 10"
- Two luminance optics: spot luminance and +/- 2 Deg FOV
- Three versions of cosine receptors; mini, standard, right angle
- Four fiber optic cables; bundled 2 m L, 600 um 1 m long, 200 um .5 m Long, Bifurcated
- Validation lamp and power supply for integrating spheres, reference measurements
- Reflectance reference - white
- Spot finding light source for luminance optics
- Optical Bench post
- SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight III Software
SpectrILight™ III is a LabView™ based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data. Analysis of the data is now calculated instantly within the same program - no exporting required!
SpectrILight™ III includes calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 10 degree observer. The overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars. Absolute irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
Download the latest version of SpectrILight III here.
Get the SpectrILight III DLL here.
|Detector||CMOS Linear Sensor||CMOS Linear Sensor||CMOS Linear Sensor|
|Focal Length||60 mm||60 mm||60 mm|
|Wavelength Range||180 - 500 nm||180 - 850 nm||180 - 1100 nm|
|Slit||50 um||25 um||25 um|
|Resolution||<=.9 nm||<=1.2 nm||<=2.3 nm|
|Optical Design||Symmetrical Czerny-Turner||Symmetrical Czerny-Tuner||Symmetrical Czerny-Tuner|
|Integration Time||0.2 ms-1 min||0.2 ms-1 min||0.2 ms-1 min|
|Wavelength Accuracy||+/- 0.21 nm||+/- 0.3 nm||+/- 0.6 nm|
|Dynamic Dark Correction||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ADC||16 bits, 2.5 MHz||16 bits, 2.5 MHz||16 bits, 2.5 MHz|
|Data Transfer Speed:|
|Operating Temp||0-50 Deg C||0-50 Deg C||0-50 Deg C|
|Interface||USB 2.0 UART||USB 2.0 UART||USB 2.0 UART|
|Calibration||NIST Traceable/ ISO17025 Accredited||NIST Traceable/ ISO17025 Accredited||NIST Traceable/ ISO17025 Accredited|
|Dimensions (mm) HxWxL||35.4 x 86 x 110||35.4 x 86 x 110||35.4 x 86 x 110|
|Power||[email protected] (supply voltage 4.75-5.25)||[email protected] (supply voltage 4.75-5.25)||[email protected] (supply voltage 4.75-5.25)|
Ranges with Input Optics
|RAA4||200-500 (Dual Source)||200-850 (Dual Source)||230-1050 (Dual Source)|
|W/A2 (+MPS2354P2Xd)||200-500 Dual Source||250-850 Dual Source||250-1050 Dual Source|
|R2||N/A||380-850 (Single Source QTH)||380-1050 (Single Source QTH)|
|R3||N/A||380-850 (Single Source QTH)||380-1050 (Single Source QTH)|
|INS50||200-400 (Dual Source D2)||380-850 (300-850 Dual Source)||350-1050 (300-1050 Dual Source)|
|INS125 + P6/SMAW||N/A||N/A||350-1050 Single Source QTH|
|W5||250-500 (Dual Source)||250-850 (Dual Source)||350-1050 Single Source QTH|
* Requires dual source calibration upgrade to assure radiometric accuracy in the UV
Optical Calibration Uncertainties for the ILT960
Dual Source Calibration Uncertainty
VSD2 Single Source Calibration uncertainty
VSQTH Single Source Calibration Uncertainty
**Not all configurations can be calibrated down to 200 nm due to low sensitivity of the spectrometer with reduced throughput of input optics