International Light Technologies (ILT): With over 45 YEARS in the light measurement business, ILT combines technical lighting and light measurement expertise to provide products and services that shine.
Gilway Technical Lamp, a leading manufacturer and distributor of technical light sources and systems, and International Light, a leading manufacturer of light measurement equipment, have combined resources and operations at one facility in Peabody, Massachusetts (USA). Both companies previously had operated as separate corporations.
Gilway and International Light have long and proud reputations for customer service, on-time delivery, and technical expertise. Formed in 1969, Gilway Technical Lamp has provided customers with off-the-shelf and customized solutions for a full spectrum of light sources. Since 1965 International Light has been solving the inherent difficulties in light measurement through the design and manufacture of a wide range of light measuring instruments, including the most accurate light meters on the market.
Today, ILT operates 3 divisions:
- The Sources Division combines 45 years of expertise in providing customers with off-the-shelf and customized solutions across a broad spectrum of light sources including high power LEDs and modules, UV-Visible-IR lamps, specialized replacement lamps, and power supplies.
- The Systems Division designs and manufactures a wide range of highly accurate light measuring instruments.
- The Innovations Division brings together the expertise of both divisions to design and manufacture CaseLight LED-based refrigerated/freezer display case lighting, Horizontal CaseLight LED-based open case lighting, CanopyLight & CanopyLight-Plus LED Retrofit Kits for replacing gas pump canopy lights, ultra slim Illumaled product line of LED fixtures for under cabinet and task lighting, and a complete line of LED modules for signage lighting.
International Light Technologies is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Certified. A copy of our certificate is available for download and can be seen here
ISO 17025 Accreditation
As of January 2012, International Light Technologies is proud to be ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited. A copy of our accreditation certificate can be seen here.
It is the policy of International Light Technologies to provide our valued customers with the highest quality products, laboratory calibrations and other services that satisfy or exceed their needs and expectations while effectively utilizing every employee’s best efforts to achieve this goal. We will continuously monitor and improve the customer perceived value of our products, laboratory calibrations, and services through proper procedures and a corporate wide commitment to quality.
To ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained, all employees are made aware of this policy and informed of their requirements within the Quality System by training and access to the Quality Manual and the relevant procedures referenced in the manual.
Quality Management System
- Qualified dock to stock on select products
- Tools Calibrated to NIST traceable standards
- ISO audit by ACC. Re-certified in January 2010.
- ILT adheres to the following standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ISO 9001:2008
- All shipments have lots traceable to original supplier
In recent years, there are increasing concerns for environmental conservation globally. The Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS) was issued in February 2003. The RoHS directive restricts the use of the following substances on products sold into European markets from July 1, 2006:
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
Light Sources Products:
All of our products are now fully compliant.
Light Measurement Systems Products:
Because our products are used as measurement devices there is an exemption on RoHS compliance. However, we are developing all our new products to be compliant and retro designing our older products when resources are available. We expect to have all our products fully compliant in the next few years.