International Light Technologies (ILT):
With 50 YEARS in the light measurement business, ILT combines technical lighting and light measurement expertise to provide products and services that shine.
Gilway Technical Lamp, a leading manufacturer and distributor of technical light sources and systems, and International Light, a leading manufacturer of light measurement equipment, have combined resources and operations at one facility in Peabody, Massachusetts (USA). Both companies previously operated as separate corporations.
Gilway and International Light have long and proud reputations for customer service, on-time delivery and technical expertise. Formed in 1969, Gilway Technical Lamp has provided customers with off-the-shelf and customized solutions for a full spectrum of light sources. Since 1965 International Light has been solving the inherent difficulties in light measurement through the design and manufacture of a wide range of light measuring instruments, including the most accurate light meters on the market.
Today, ILT operates 4 divisions:
- The Sources Division provides customers with off-the-shelf and customized solutions across a broad spectrum of light sources including high power LEDs and modules, UV LEDs, UV-Visible-IR lamps, specialized replacement lamps, and power supplies.
- The Systems Division designs and manufactures a wide range of highly accurate light measuring instruments.
- The LED Signage Division ("ILT Innovations") designs and manufactures Summit, Ascent and SideView LED sign modules for use in illuminated signs, LED Sign Module Power Supplies, and a full line of Flexible LED Light Strips for specialized signage, general accent and cove lighting applications.
- The LED Lighting Division ("ILT Innovations") designs and manufactures CaseLight LED Cooler Lights for refrigerated/freezer display cases, Horizontal CaseLights for open case lighting, CanopyLight & CanopyLight-Plus LED Retrofit Kits for replacing inefficient metal halide gas pump canopy lights, SoffitLight LED Soffit Light Retrofit Kits, and the ultra slim Illumaled product line of LED fixtures for under cabinet and task lighting.
- Finally, ILT, can provide Custom Product Solutions. A few examples of ILT's problem-solving approach to meeting specific Customer needs in all 4 ILT divisions are listed on the following Web page: Custom Product Solutions
ILT Customer Testimonials
ILT asks all of our Customers if they would complete our Online Customer Satisfaction Survey to let us know how we handled their orders. Click on the following to see some of their recent responses: ILT Customer Testimonials
ISO 9001 Certification
International Light Technologies is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Certified. A copy of our certificate is available for download and can be seen here
ISO 17025 Accreditation
As of January 2012, International Light Technologies is proud to be ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited. A copy of our accreditation certificate can be seen here.
It is the policy of International Light Technologies to provide our valued customers with the highest quality products, laboratory calibrations and other services that satisfy or exceed their needs and expectations while effectively utilizing every employee’s best efforts to achieve this goal. We will continuously monitor and improve the customer perceived value of our products, laboratory calibrations, and services through proper procedures and a corporate wide commitment to quality.
To ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained, all employees are made aware of this policy and informed of their requirements within the Quality System by training and access to the Quality Manual and the relevant procedures referenced in the manual.
Quality Management System
- Qualified dock to stock on select products
- Tools Calibrated to NIST traceable standards
- ISO audit by ACC. Re-certified in January 2013.
- ILT adheres to the following standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ISO 9001:2008
- All shipments have lots traceable to original supplier
In recent years, there are increasing concerns for environmental conservation globally. The Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS) was issued in February 2003. The RoHS directive restricts the use of the following substances on products sold into European markets from July 1, 2006:
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
Light Sources Products:
All of our products are now fully compliant.
Light Measurement Systems Products:
Because our products are used as measurement devices there is an exemption on RoHS compliance. However, we are developing all our new products to be compliant and retro designing our older products when resources are available. We expect to have all our products fully compliant in the next few years.