Marketing Manager Position:
International Light Technologies (“ILT”) is a growing privately held company and has an immediate opening for an energetic and motivated Marketing Manager. This is a hands-on, lots to do opportunity. The ideal candidate has been working in a marketing capacity for at least 5 years. The successful candidate must have both the technical and interpersonal skills to meet the job responsibilities.
The major requirements of this position include the capability to identify, analyze, quantify products and markets in order to attain sales goals across our multiple product lines. Responsible for supporting and leading the Business Unit Managers with new products and new markets as well as building business with existing products and existing markets. Requires the ability to clearly understand customer and market preferences in order to attract and keep customers during their decision making process regarding product designs, prices and promotion and analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aimed at increasing business in new and existing markets
- Collect data on customers, markets, and competitors and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Evaluating past performance of our product or service sales
- Understand business objectives and develop/research needed to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze data using modern and traditional methods
- Perform valid and reliable SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sale, distribution, and methods of operation
- Work with internal and external resources to maximize use of search engines, web analytics and web business research tools
- Remain fully informed on market trends, external research, and implementation of best practices
The Marketing Manager position is based in our Peabody, MA office. Local candidates only should apply - no relocation assistance is available.
If interested, please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter stating why you would make a successful ILT Marketing Manager.
Please email to: HR@intl-lighttech.com
Senior Calibration Technician Position:
Job summary Executes standard optical and electrical calibrations for production measurement equipment. Maintains working standards and performs periodic testing to ensure the accuracy of those standards. Issues calibration certificates for instrument calibrations and maintains database of calibration data. Operates in accordance with and maintains calibration procedure documentation.
Summary of essential job functions
- Optical Production calibration.
- Calibration certification.
- Database management.
- Standards maintenance.
- Work flow coordination.
- Procedure development, documentation and maintenance.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a calibration lab environment.
- Working experience with formal quality standards.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Strong capability in Excel spreadsheet and Access database usage and application development.
- Set up and reposition measurement devices and test equipment
- Analyze and interpret data and other information in order to complete calibration procedures
- Use a variety of test equipment, jigs, fixtures, and power tools
- Recognize and report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials
- Good communication skills
- Good math skills
- Good vision
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The Senior Calibration Technician position is based in our Peabody, MA office. Local candidates only should apply - no relocation assistance is available.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume with "Senior Calibration Technician" in the Subject line to: HR@intl-lighttech.com