All ILT orders are NCNR (Non cancellable and Non returnable). ILT reserves the right to refuse shipments sent without an RMA. No credit will be issued for orders received without an RMA.
ILT will issue an RMA within 60 days of the invoice date under the following conditions:
1. Customer was shipped the incorrect part.
2. Specifications for the product were incorrect.
3. The product failed to meet the agreed upon specifications or a quality issue exists. (custom orders can only be returned for this reason)
4. Customer ordered the incorrect part and is exchanging the part for an equal or higher priced item and/or equal or higher order amount, and agrees to pay the applicable re-stocking fees. (Re- stocking orders is at the discretion of the ILT sales dept. and exchanges will not apply to custom orders or semi custom orders regarding parts built to complete demand for a single customer/order)
5. Customer has 30 days to return product once RMA has been issued.
Prior to shipping any items back to ILT a Return Material Authorization (RMA) must be obtained by contacting the sales or service departments via phone, fax or email. Any items received without an RMA will be held in quarantine pending confirmation and processing will likely be delayed. All RMA must be accompanied by a packing list showing all quantities and products enclosed.