Hand-Held Low-Profile Photoresist System
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Made in USA
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Screen Rotation for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 µSeconds
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
The new SSD001 Slim UV Probe was re-designed to be more robust and durable with a heat reflecting aluminum housing and ultra thin neutral density filter. The low profile is typically required for applications such as printed circuit board and printing plate exposure assemblies. Since Mylar and glass do not transmit UV below 320 nm, the use of these materials in vacuum chambers blocks UVB, creating an effective spectral response quite similar to the Photoresist "B" response as found in our XRD140B sensor. Dynamic ranges on the SSD001 vary based on the unique calibration factor. Ranges noted below are typical specs. Though the Super Slim probes are capable of taking a reading that exceeds 900 mW/cm2 this can cause over heating of the sensor and over time will degrade the sensor and drastically affect calibration.
SSD001 Measurement Range: 6e-06 to 9e-01 W/cm² - heat limit
Spectral Range: 260 - 400 nm
Dimensions: 31 x 41 x 4.3 mm
Ordering part#(s): ILT2400, SSD001
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT2400 page here.