ILT5000, SED033/Y/W Research Lux Measurement System
ILT5000 Photometer, SED033/Y/W Detector
Research Illuminance Light (lux) Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis.
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in.
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate.
- 4-20 mA Output.
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports.
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging.
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack.
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring.
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code.
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration.
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable.
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome.
ILT5000 Research Radiometer/ Optometer / Pico-Ammeter
SED033/Y/W The new Y filter used in this detector was redesigned using proprietary composite filter design software to match the CIE V(λ) Photopic curve within 1% total area error. Can also be used to measure candela of a continuous source or effective candela of a flashing source for distances up to 25 feet.
Dynamic Range: 8.34e-4 to 1.67e+6 lux
Measurement Range: 400-700 nm
Dimensions: 34 x 42 mm dia.
Ordering part#(s): Includes ILT5000*, SED033/Y/W photopic detector with foot-candles and Lux calibrations.
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from detector assembly to allow for filter and input optic swapping
Note: For simultaneous multi-sensor data logging, ILT also offers the ILT6000 Rack-Mount Radiometer System with the same specifications as the ILT5000 in a 2-10 unit, rack-mountable housing.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.