ILT1700 Research Radiometer
- Unmatched Linearity Over a 10 Billion to 1 Wide Dynamic Range
- 10 Decade Measurement Range
- 0.1% Linearity
- 20-Plus Years of Industry-Leading Accuracy, Reliability and Versatility
- NIST Traceable Calibration with Certificate
- 2 Readings/Second Standard (selectable 4 or 8 readings/second enhancement is available)
- Large Selection of Application-Specific and General Purpose Detectors Available
- AC or DC power (external or battery). Built-in NiCad battery charger
- Built-in USB 2.0 and RS232-C Outputs for Datalogging
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome!
The ILT1700 Research Radiometer / Photometer / Optometer is the most versatile current measurement instrument in the world. Designed specifically to measure photo detector current, the ILT1700 maintains unmatched linearity over a 10 billion to 1 dynamic range. The Model ILT1700 (formerly IL1700, IL-1700) has one of the world's largest selections of application-specific and general purpose pre-configured detectors available to complete your system, and the ILT1700 can store up to 10 calibration factors in memory for use with multiple detectors or individual configurations.
ILT1700 meter/detector light measurement applications include germicidal & UV disinfection, flash measurement (photometry), LED Test & Measurement, UV hazard, plant photobiology, photoresist, UV curing, laser and photostability.
Visit our application pages to view system-specific configurations.
ILT1700 Radiometer / Photometer / Optometer Specifications
- Measurement Range: 0.2 picoAmps to 200 milliAmps (Optical units will depend on sensor selection). Minimum display resolution is 0.01x10-11 Amps.
- Linearity: ±0.1%, ±1 digit on the top 8 decades of measurement range and ±0.2%, ±1 digit on the bottom 2 decades
- Refresh Rate: 2 readings/second (options for 4 or 8 readings/second available)
- Power: 90-130/180-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 8-15 VDC external or 6 internal "C" cell NiCad rechargeable batteries
- Size: 5.3 inches x 8.7 inches x 9.4 inches (90 mm x 220 mm x 240 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 pounds (2.3 kg)
- ILT1700 Datasheet
- ILT1700 Flash Measurement Considerations using the SED033 Detector
- ILT Meter Comparison Chart
- ILT1700 USB Manual
- ILT1700 Manual
- ILT1700 Troubleshooting Tips
- ILT1700 Tech Notes
- 1400 Drivers
- Labview Source Files
- Labview Source Files
- Labview .exe file
- 1700 USB Drivers
- Exposure Value/Lux Converter
- Lux/Lumens Calculator
- Footcandle/Lux Converter
- Inverse Square Calculator
- QNDS Calculator
- Watts/m2 or W/cm2 to Total Watts Converter