ILT2400 Hand-Held Light Meter & Optometer
The ILT2400 - Research Quality at a Hand-Held Price!
ILT2400 with TouchScreen - the most advanced hand-held light meter and optometer on the market today. ILT’s Accuspan™ software automatically sets the averaging while rapidly measuring over 8 decades of light intensities.
(The ILT2400 Has Replaced The ILT1400)
- Research Quality at a Hand-held Price
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Hand-held, Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Brilliant 4.3” Touch Screen Display
- 90° Flip Screen for Landscape and Portrait Viewing
- ILT’s Accuspan: Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 8 Hours
- Backwards Compatible with ILT1700 Sensors
- Measurement Speeds Up to 100 μSeconds
- Custom Instrument Configuration & OEM Inquiries Welcome
- Contact ILT for Price or Technical Information
- Links to Data Sheets, Software, Application Notes
CLICK on Image to View Larger Photo
The ILT2400 is the most advanced hand held light meter and optometer on the market today. ILT’s Accuspan software automatically sets the averaging while rapidly measuring over 8 decades of light intensities.
The internal software allows customers to capture a peak as brief as 100μS and to store up to 16 readings per second.
The color display works in both landscape and portrait mode.
The ILT2400 supports numerous light measurement applications including Audience Scanning Laser Safety, General Purpose Light Measurements, Research, Sterilization/UVGI, Solar, Photoresist – lithography, Optical Radiation Hazard, Phototherapy, Photo-Degradation, PPF & PPFD Plant Studies, and more.
ILT manufactures the ILT2400 and software in the USA at ILT's Peabody, MA facility which allows ILT to rapidly customize system components to meet the needs of our customers and OEMs.
ILT2400 optical measurement systems include an ILT2400, carrying case, software and customer configured detector/filter/optic and calibration. ILT2400 optical measurement systems allow direct reading in the appropriate empirical units including; lux, foot-candles, candela, lumens, watts, W/cm2, cd/m2, foot-lamberts, nits, etc. The ILT2400 and software are compatible with most Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers.
ILT2400 Technical Specifications:
- Measurement Range: 50pA – 1mA current, 8 decades of light intensity measurements
- Screen: 4.3” VGA Capacitive touch screen color display
- Bias: 5V Reverse Bias
- Ranging and Averaging: Automatic
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Operating Temperature: 0-40o C
- USB: Micro for data download
- USB: Mini for charging and remote data logging using DataLight II PC software
- Size: 1-3/5” H x 3” W x 6” L
- Detector/Sensor connector: 15 pin connector
- CE certified: No RF noise
ILT2400 Datasheet (PDF)
DataLight II Software Suite for Windows 7, 8 and 10 (Link to ILT Software Web page - click on first link on that page)